Roadmaps Mobile Outreach
Roadmaps is a free program that runs for two and a half days per week for six weeks. We provide intensive rehabilitation support which includes individual and group counselling, information and referrals to other support services. The program includes education sessions focusing on harm reduction and overdose prevention.
Clients entering the program will receive a comprehensive assessment, including a mental health assessment.
Who Can Access Roadmaps?
Roadmaps is a program that supports adults aged over 18 from rural and regional NSW. You don’t need a referral, just give us a call on 0429 927 714 or email us at DubboOutreach@liveslivedwell.org.au for more info.
The upcoming schedule for the programs locations are as follows:
Location: WACHS building, 30 Warne St, Wellington
10am-12:30pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Assessments: 22nd and 23rd January 2019
- Week 1- 29th and 30th January 2019
- Week 2- 5th and 6th February 2019
- Week 3- 12th and 13th February 2019
- Week 4- 19th and 20th February 2019
- Week 5- 26th and 27th February 2019
- Week 6- 5th and 6th March 2019
We are accepting referrals now. For more information, give us a call on 0429 927 714 or email us at DubboOutreach@liveslivedwell.org.au
Our team work with you to develop a care plan to start things off. Over the course of the six week program, the Roadmaps counsellors / case managers will then work with you on:
- drug and alcohol dependence
- mental health concerns
- family education
- harm reduction and overdose prevention
- relapse prevention
- accessing support services such as
employment, housing and health.
We bring cultural knowledge and respect to our services and activities.