Roadmaps Mobile Outreach
Roadmaps is a free program that runs for two and a half days per week for six weeks. We provide intensive rehabilitation support which includes individual and group counselling, information and referrals to other support services. The program includes education sessions focusing on harm reduction and overdose prevention.
Clients entering the program will receive a comprehensive assessment, including a mental health assessment.
Who Can Access Roadmaps?
Roadmaps is a program that supports adults aged over 18 from rural and regional NSW. You don’t need a referral, just give us a call on 0429 927 714 or email us at DubboOutreach@liveslivedwell.org.au for more info.
The upcoming schedule for the programs locations are as follows:
- Starting dates: Tuesday 22 January and Wednesday 23 January
- Running until: Tuesday 5 March and Wednesday 6 March
- Starting dates: Thursday 24 January and Friday 25 January
- Running until: Thursday 7 March and Friday 8 March
For more information, give us a call on 0429 927 714 or email us at DubboOutreach@liveslivedwell.org.au
Our team work with you to develop a care plan to start things off. Over the course of the six week program, the Roadmaps counsellors / case managers will then work with you on:
- drug and alcohol dependence
- mental health concerns
- family education
- harm reduction and overdose prevention
- relapse prevention
- accessing support services such as
employment, housing and health.
We bring cultural knowledge and respect to our services and activities.